Dining | Entertainment
At the Center of It All
The Golden Lofts features the award-winning Ten Ten Room, a mid-century inspired cocktail bar with gourmet entrées and small plates. Within short walking distance, residents will also find the perfect place to suit any taste. More than 100 of Sacramento’s best restaurants, bars, night clubs, and breweries can be found within walking distance, including:
- The Grange: Enjoy breakfast, brunch, lunch, or dinner at this upscale Sacramento staple that celebrates the flavors of California’s Central Valley with farm-fresh ingredients and seasonal menus. (Less than one block from the Golden Lofts.)
- Mother: Sacramento’s local favorite for vegetarian lunch and dinner—Mother is not to be missed. (Less than one block from the Golden Lofts.)
- Coin-Op: Relive the glory days of your youth at this neighborhood watering hole offering handmade cocktails, craft beer, delicious food, and of course classic arcade games. (Located one block from the Golden Lofts.)
- Ruhstaller Brewery: One of California’s oldest and best breweries, featuring locally grown hops, one-of-a-kind flavors, and a laid back house-party vibe. (Located two blocks from the Golden Lofts.)
- And many, many more!
Want a recommendation? Drop us a line and we’ll be happy to recommend the perfect spot for any occasion.
The Golden Lofts is in the center of Sacramento’s robust entertainment scene. From theater to professional sports to the renowned summer Concert in the Park series, you’ll never have a dull moment. Enjoy the very best that Sacramento has to offer, including:
- Golden1 Center: Don’t miss the worlds most technologically advanced sports and entertainment arena. Catch a Kings game, March Madness, or one of over 100 annual performances by the world’s biggest stars. (Located two blocks from the Golden Lofts.)
- Concerts in the Park: The hottest ticket in Sacramento won’t cost you a thing. Every Friday night from May through July enjoy free concerts—right down the street!—featuring a wide selection of local food and drinks. (Less than one block from the Golden Lofts.)
- Downtown Commons: Sacramento’s ultimate entertainment hub is right outside your door, featuring something for everyone including a bowling alley, movies theater, Sacramento’s premiere “day club” and pool, shopping, and more.
- Other theater and entertainment venues just steps from the Golden Lofts include the Esquire IMAX, the Crest Theater, the Music Circus, and the Sacramento Community Center Theater. (Located two blocks from the Golden Lofts.)
Can’t decide? Drop us a line and we’ll be happy to help you plan the perfect night on the town.